Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Jamul Fire Help Distribution Center is fully functional and open to “shoppers.”

It is located at:

Jamul Community Church Offices
14866 Lyons Valley Rd.

New hours are:

Monday and Wednesday from 11:00am-4:30 pm
Saturday from 9:00am-2:00 pm

Current needs are:

NEW bedding (pillows, sheets, comforters, mattress pads)
Kitchen items (dishes, pots & pans, bake ware, small appliances)
New bath towels
Laundry detergent, diapers, diaper wipes
Irons, ironing boards
Home entertainment electronics
Tools

Please NOTE! If you are donating furniture, you must call ahead first to coordinate as their storage space is limited. They do however except things like beds and dressers as there is a need for them. But again, just CALL FIRST!

SOURCE: http://jamulfirehelp.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I think your blog is great. I do not like choosing furniture since my desires are seldom backed by the cash and less expensive items are not to my taste. From this great site www.pissedconsumer.com I learned about Linders Furniture. Customers’ reports concerning the quality were not that bad in comparison to other furniture companies and I decided to try…