Friday, November 9, 2007

Architect Offering Free Services

Architectural Drafting Services SAN DIEGO

11/09 10:03:27 If you or anyone you know has lost a home in San Diego County due to the Witch Fire that started Sunday October 21st 2007 and did NOT have home insurance, or cannot afford an Architect, I am offering them my residential drafting services voluntarily (FREE) in an effort to help them rebuild.

I have been drafting residential homes for 7 years now with most of my experience in San Diego County (RAMONA) I will provide complete working drawings for building permit approval to the county building department as my time permits. This includes, Floorplans, Roof Framing plans, foundation plans, cross sections, site plans, construction details and electrical layouts. If you need a copy of my references or further samples of my work please e-mail:

cymaster007@yahoo.com

Cylix Concepts and Designs Hopefully I can help make a difference.

Website: www.cylixdesigns.com
Office- 812 Cottonwood Way, Walnut CA 91789

No comments: